Goblins & Giggles offers a wide array of family-friendly activations from spooky animal encounters and a Halloween-themed scavenger hunt to wicked pool fun and a meet and greet with Spookley the Square Pumpkin. Most of the activations take place Thursday through Sunday.
In celebration of Goblins & Giggles, the resort is offering a special package starting at $189. The package includes a one-night stay, two Hide and Seek Scavenger Hunt booklets and two s’mores kits.
Weekend events and activities include:
- Spooky Animal Encounters presented by HawkQuest provides guests with the opportunity to get up close to live, non-releasable raptors and learn about environmental concepts and issues facing these amazing creatures.
- Guests, young and young at heart, can explore the resort during a Trick-or-Treat Expedition, with stops throughout the resort for some deliciously spooky treats.
- Guests 21 and over will enjoy cocktails and screams at the resort’s SpookEasy, the most haunted spirits spot. The experience comes to life with the Ghost Brothers & six terrifying portraits.
- Families can hang out poolside with Vladimir the Vampire for some ghoulish games and Wicked Awesome Pool Fun in the sun.
- Based on real, local stories that send chills up and down your spine, Colorado Haunted History Ghost Stories is an interactive experience where guests become part of the story.
- Spend the evening at Movies Under the Moon watching family-friendly movies outside on the resort’s big screen.
- Meet and Greet Spookley the Square Pumpkin at a fun photo op. One day in the pumpkin patch, the strangest little pumpkin hatched. Spookley the Pumpkin was different. All the other pumpkins teased him, until Spookley proved that being different can save the day.
Daily activities include:
- The Hide and Seek Scavenger Hunt featuring Spookley the Square Pumpkin. Spookley found eight spooktacular hiding spots at the resort for his game of Halloween Hide & Seek. Guests solve puzzles to find each clue’s missing word and then use the clues to find Spookley.
- The Wildlife Rescue Experience guides guests throughout the resort to track down endangered species and help ensure that they are monitored for their protection. The virtual adventure highlights indigenous animals from Colorado and, with the magic of augmented reality, brings them to life before the participants’ eyes.
- The Jack-O-Lantern Walk is an imaginative walk experience, transporting visitors of all ages to a world of Halloween fun.
Guests can also enjoy other themed activities including roasting s’mores around the campfire, Bedtime Stories with Morgana, Halloween-inspired arts and crafts, and a host of outdoor activities including tennis, mini golf, basketball, disc golf, and more.
Find time to relax and unwind at Arapahoe Springs, the resorts water complex featuring indoor and outdoor pools, three waterslides and a 720-foot-long lazy river which is open through October 31. The pool experience, and exclusive amenity for hotel guests, has been upgraded to implement new cleanliness and social distancing measures, while balancing the aquatic experience guest have come to love. In accordance with Marriott’s “Commitment to Clean” practices, the resort provides enhanced cleaning technology, hospital-grade disinfectants, attendants dedicated to sanitizing frequently throughout the day, social distancing protocols, and hundreds of new cleaning processes to take care of guests while they enjoy the resort’s amenities.
For more information or Goblins & Giggles events and overnight room packages, visit GaylordRockies.com.