High Plains Environmental Center’s annual Native Plant Sale and Habitat Fair returns tomorrow from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Shop for seeds, seedlings, shrubs, and so on, all oh-so-local and ecologically friendly, pesticide- and neonicotinoid-free. Plenty of booths, games, kid stuff, food trucks, and more to keep your entire crew happy and fed. Before you go, learn how to fit native plants into your landscaping plans our current issue.
Elsewhere in NoCo:
- Want to help bring comedy back to Fort Collins? Contribute to the Comedy Fort at the project’s Indiegogo page; $8,000 down, $92,000 to go. Denver’s Westword has a Q+A with project backer David Rodriguez.
- If laughs aren’t your thing, maybe give the Greeley Tribune‘s new true crime podcast, The 970, a try. Debut episode available as of today.
- Remodeling your kitchen? The Sustainable Living Association shows you how to reduce your carbon footprint in the bargain.
- Per the Coloradoan, nearly 10 million gallons of beer were sold in Colorado this January, a new record.
- You can still score a ticket to see Jenny Lewis at the Mishawaka tonight.