The City of Loveland’s Art in Public Places Program will continue to offer Community Art Grants, to provide funding to artists and arts organizations producing works of art using visual art as their primary source of expression. All projects must be easily accessible by the public and take place within Loveland city limits. Applications will be accepted year-round and will be evaluated on a monthly basis. The AIPP Community Art Grant program has been funded up to $15,000 for 2022.
- Applicants may request up to $5,000 for a project
- Projects must primarily focus on visual artist expression
- Individuals and organizations may apply (501c(3) status is not required)
- Projects must begin before December 31, 2022
- Applicants must complete the applications and submit all required materials. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
Diversity of media and creative artistic expression is encouraged. Full details and guidelines including the official application can be accessed on the Art in Public Places website: https://www.lovelandpublicart.org/art-grant/.
For questions or more information about the grants being offered, please visit www.lovelandpublicart.org or contact Suzanne Janssen, Public Art Manager at Suzanne.Janssen@CityofLoveland.org.