Submissions are now open for the Rocky Mountain Raptor Program 2021Photo Calendar Contest Fundraiser! The Rocky Mountain Raptor Program invites amateur and professional photographers to submit their photos of birds of prey. The top 13 photograph will be included in the RMRP 2021 Raptor Photo Calendar. All photographs will
include photo credits. Director Carin Avila invites, “We hope you will partner with us in supporting our local wildlife. The funds generated by this calendar will help to pay for the rehabilitation of injured and sick raptors. We need your expertise and passion to make the calendar a success.” Calendar Contest contact is Lisa Winta at email@example.com or 970-484-7756.
- All photographs must show ethical behavior around wildlife. Please refer to the American Birding Associations Code of Ethics which can be found at this website: www.aba.org/about/ethics.html.
- We will not print photos of birds that have been harassed, flushed, or baited to come to a particular spot.
- If a photo is of a nest, please submit detailed information about the distance from the nest and the type of lens used.
- If your photos contain people, you must submit signed photo releases from them, or their parent if they are a minor.
- Raptors from around the world photographed in the wild or in captivity qualify, please indicate which.
- Photos must be sized for printing at 12 inches wide by 10 inches high (3,600X3,000 pixels at dpi).
HOW TO SUBMIT PHOTOS
- Fill out a submission form for your entries. Find submission forms at www.rmrp.org.
- Please include your submission fees for your entries. Fees are $20 for the first submission and $10 for each additional submission.
- Hard copy submissions (CDR, flash drive, or similar media) can be mailed to: RMRP, 2519 S. Shields Street, 1K-115, Fort Collins, CO 80526
- Online submission can be made at the following Dropbox Account: https://www.dropbox.com/request/oUS8rf0YaK3OyyUIjbIE . Photos will not be considered without also sending an entry form and entry fee.
- If submitted online, please email (Lisa@rmrp.org) or snail mail these submission forms to the above address to complete your registration.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE IS JULY 1, 2020.
Last year’s calendar cover featured a family of Burrowing Owls taken by Tom Riedman.