Get out your cameras! The Rocky Mountain Raptor Program invites amateur and professional photographers to submit their photos of birds of prey. The top 13 photographs will be featured on the cover and the months of the year in the 2020 RMRP Raptor Photo Calendar and some smaller inset photos throughout the calendar.
This project is a huge fundraiser for the RMRP, and is an important part of their environmental education and outreach, reaching thousands across the states.
- Photos must be sized for printing at 12 inches wide by 10 inches high (3,600 x 3,000 pixels (at dpi).
- Please submit in high quality JPEG file/RGB color space.
- Photographs can be taken in the wild or in captivity of any raptor around the world – please specify wild or captive setting and species of the bird
- Submission forms for photographs must be completed. You can download submission forms at www.rmrp.org.
- Photo submissions are $20 for the first photo and $10 for each additional photo. These submission fees help defray the cost of printing and producing the calendar.
- Submissions can be made online via our Dropbox Account. Email Lisa@rmrp.org to ask for the secure Dropbox link. PLEASE do not email submissions directly.
- All photographs must show ethical behavior around wildlife. Please refer to the American Birding Associations Code of Ethics which can be found at this website: www.aba.org/about/ethics.html.
Submission Date July 1
Decision Date August 1