Is your event missing? Contact us for advertising information.
- This event has passed.
May 30 - June 14
The Success Foundation has decided to replace this year’s Ride4Success with a new, virtual event called “RollOut4Success.” The event will be open to not only cyclists, but also runners and walkers. It will be held from May 30-June 14 and can be done from anywhere – your favorite trail? Awesome! Laps around a lake? Cool. Treadmill or stationary equipment? Go for it! You can also complete the miles all at once, or over the course of the 16 days. Did we mention there’s prizes? Can’t forget the free shirt commemorating 2020!
- Register for 10-mile, 25-mile, 50-mile, or 62-mile distance
- You will have a 16-day timeframe to complete your miles (May 30-June 14)
- Prove your miles by keeping track of them in an app such as Strava or MapMyRide/Run, or take a picture of your gps or stationary equipment stats
- Submit your proof of distance on our website at d6successfoundation.org/ride4success
- Check in on Facebook – share your pictures with us! Go to facebook.com/d6successfoundation and check in when you post pictures. Tag your picture with the hashtag #RollOut4Success
- May 30
- June 14
- Event Categories:
- 5K 10K Run/Walk, Bikes, Entertainment, Fundraiser, Health and Wellness, Sports and Fitness
- Event Tags:
- 10 mile, 25 mile, 50 mile, 62mile, anywhere, Bicycle, ride4success, rollout4success, run, social distancing, stationary equipment, The Success Foundation, treadmill, virtual, virtual event