The Fort Collins Area Chamber of Commerce, the Larimer Small Business Development Center and the Loveland Business Development Center are partnering to offer a Marketing Series for Business: Marketing Plan RECOVERY. The virtual series provides business with the opportunity to rethink their marketing plan in the face of a crisis and to pivot to effective tools that can help them in recovery. The series kicked off on June 12 with an introduction from the series’ presenters and the topics that will be covered during the next five sessions. View that recording here.
The five sessions, which offer a Next Level Experience with the 5 Marketing Actions, will be hosted online June 22-26 and run from 11 a.m. to noon. The Next Level Experiences are offered for $15/session or businesses can purchase the full series for $50. Registration for the Next Level Experiences are on sale now!
- Monday, June 22: Marketing Mix, $15 – Register Here
- Tuesday, June 23: Digital Basics, $15 – Register Here
- Wednesday, June 24: Website Design, $15 – Register Here
- Thursday, June 25: Social Media, $15 – Register Here
- Friday, June 26: E-mail Marketing, $15 – Register Here
- Register Here for Full Series, $50
Anyone participating in the series has the opportunity to access free One-on-One Assistance through the Larimer Small Business Development Center and the Loveland Business Development Center.
For more information on the Marketing Series, please contact Ann Hutchison at firstname.lastname@example.org.