* A message from Equinox Races *
These truly are unprecedented times and we are crushed to have to cancel events and to see all the other events being cancelled for the next several weeks/months. We are all in this together, event organizers are small businesses and non-profits and this hurts on so many levels. Race day is our celebration to see you cross the finish line, set new PRs, and accomplish your goals.
Many of you have asked how you can help and we so appreciate you thinking of us:
- Keep the hope alive, keep on running, keep on being positive!
- Keep following all the guidelines to stay healthy and stop the spread. Your health and safety is our number one priority!
- Stay connected with us and your running friends.
- You can join our new Strava club here: Green Events Strava
- Connect with us on social media
- Run with us virtually!
- You can do the distances on your own and let us know about it by posting pictures using the hashtags:
- If you want the swag you can officially register for the event and help us stay in business at the same time.
All you need is a watch or smartphone, your imagination and some running shoes. Accountability partner(s) and your friendly pups are optional but highly recommended.
Here is how it works:
- Signup for the virtual race
- Run your race distance (half marathon or 4-mile) anytime and anywhere
- Record your distance and time either with gps/strava or take a picture of your watch or treadmill showing the results.
- Submit your results
- Receive your virtual Runner’s package in the mail
You will need to complete and submit proof for your virtual run by April 5th to receive your event race package.