If you attempt to make this mug cake; please email us a pic. We would LOVE to see it!
Five-minute Mug Cake
Makes two servings
1 cup chickpeas/garbanzo beans (canned or cooked), rinsed and drained
3 tablespoons honey (or syrup)
½ cup almond milk
1 ½ teaspoons vanilla
4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
4 tablespoons almond flour or whole wheat flour (use almond flour to make gluten free)
1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
2 tablespoons dark chocolate chips (use dairy free to make vegan)
1 tablespoons shredded coconut (optional)
1. Blend chickpeas, honey, almond milk, and vanilla in a blender or food processor until smooth. Then add flour, baking powder, and cocoa powder and blend again until combined.
2. Divide between two large microwave-safe mugs.
3. Sprinkle chocolate chips and any optional toppings on top of each mug.
4. Microwave on medium power for two to three minutes
5. Let cool, and then enjoy!
Recipe provided by www.Pulses.org